- Video Clip
- Warm Jacket - thermo storage cloth will transfer any light into heat for a more natural appeal.
- Tin Sinker - environmentally friendly tin sinker
- Double Crown Hooks - stainless steel hooks
- Slim Nose design - Yamashita have a patent on the slim nose design on the LIVE jigs. This slim nose helps impart a sharp darting action (more action with less effort from the angler)
- 490 Glow was developed by Yamashita after research showed the best wavelength of visible light for the squid eye to see is 490nm.
- UV Body - reacts to UV light (can not be charged up like a glow body) Also know as KEIMURA.
- Action - the tin sinker Live series will jump higher with each rod action compared to the original lead sinker jig. This gives the angler more action over a shorter distance. The side to side darting action is the same.
LIVE Basic: available in 36 colours
Size 2.5: 10.5g; Sink Speed 5.0 sec./m
Size 3.0: 15g; Sink Speed 3.5 sec/m
Size 3.5: 20g; Sink Speed 3.0 sec/m
LIVE Shallow 3.5 available in 10 colours
Size 3.5: 18.5g; Sink Speed 6.0 sec/m
LIVE Deep 3.5 available in 10 colours
Size 3.5: 22.5g; Sink Speed 1.8-2.2 sec/m