EJ Todd is a wholesaler supplying over 400 fishing and tackle speciality shops around Australia. A fourth generation family business, it was established before World War II, around 1936, by Edward James Todd. Edward was later joined by his son Athol, and today his grandson Graham is at the helm with his wife Pam. Two of their children Bryan and Belinda joined in 2001 and 2009 respectively. A handful of experienced and dedicated reps plus picking and packing extraordinaire Mark round out the EJ Todd team.
Initially a sports importer supplying all forms of sporting equipment for cricket, darts, fishing and tennis amongst others, for the last 20+ years the focus has been on the many facets of fishing and fishing tackle. A comprehensive range of top quality fishing gear from a number of reputable brands are represented in Australia, such as:
- Dobyns Rods - high end fishing rods
- Dr. Slick - founded by a surgeon with the sole purpose of producing the highest quality precision fly tying tools
- Frost & Mora Knives - widely acclaimed knives manufactured in Sweden offering outstanding sharpness and toughness, based on over 300 years experience
- HOT's - Japanese GT popping and jigging rods plus accessories
- Lucky Craft - superior Japanese hard-body lures and rods
- NS Black Hole - excellent Korean-made rods offering great value
- Snowbee - superb waders, flylines, gloves, rods and accessories
- Sunline - quality Japanese lines including braid such as the industry leading Super PE, fluorocarbon and mono
- Vanfook - Japanese hooks including trebles, doubles, worm and single hooks
- Yamashita / Maria - top of the line squid jigs including the 'warm jacket' series plus lures, rods and accessories
Product details are available on this website but please don't hesitate to contact us with any further technical questions you might have. For prices and stock availability please contact your local retailer.