King of the squid jigs, the Egi Oh K series is ideal for the squid angler wanting the absolute best of the best. They are the next level up from the premium range of Egi Oh Q Live jigs and their special hydro design means they'll excel in tough conditions.
The Egi Oh K jigs include the patented warm jacket plus the following industry-leading features:
- a hydro fin - this is unique to the market and acts as a stabiliser to reduce movement when sinking
- a pentagon hydro body - also unique to the market its 5 sided body with flat bottom aids stability
- a tin sinker - made from environmentally friendly tin, its tuning holes give the angler the ability to tune weight and sink rate
- the hydro eyes - flat against the body, the eyes help make a smooth darting action. Their UV glow pupil and glow edge are unique to the market and create a double appeal to attract squid
- the G-Flash - this reflective lateral line creates increased flash and squid appeal
- the double crown hooks have been tuned with the rear crown opened slightly wider to increase the hook up rate
A more natural falling action = more bites.
Shallow & Super Shallow
These slow sinking squid jigs are available in sizes 3.5 and 4.0 and have very similar casting distance to the regular sink rates. Yamashita have added a balance weight to the hooks which slightly changes the sinking angle but dramatically changes the sinking speed.
Available in sizes 2.5-4.0
2.5 10.5g Sink Speed 5.0 sec/m (10 colours)
3.0 15.5g Sink Speed 3.5 sec/m (15 colours)
3.5 20.5g Sink Speed 3.0 sec/m (10 colours)
3.5S 20g Sink Speed 5.5-6.0 sec/m (15 colours)
3.5SS 19.5g Sink Speed 8.0-10.0 sec/m (10 colours)
4.0S 24g Sink Speed 5.5-6.0 sec/m (10 colours)