- Spey Casting Basics
Think light and responsive.
The BVK family of Spey rods are ideal for touch-and-go casts and those throwing longer heads and lines. With a faster, stiffer feel that melds perfectly with the swift, touch-and-go style casts for traditional lines to modern scandiand mid belly lines.
Rods come adorned with Tactical Series stripping guides and ultra-lightweight chromium impregnated stripping guides. A trimmed down, reconstituted cork handle allows for ergonomic handling and durability in the wettest fishing conditions.
The BVK Spey rods are similar to the TFO Deer Creek series, but a little bit faster and a little bit stiffer. The idea was to produce rods that would handle long-line methods and touch-and-go casting better than the slower Deer Creek series.
- Crisp,responsive fast action of the BVK family of rods
- Proprietary high modulus fibre blended blank with translucent dark amethyst finish
- Copper trim Precision Blank Over Ferrule Technology Machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat
- Full Burled cork spey grip with burled trim Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Gold titanium oxide stripping guides and hard chrome stainless steel snake guides
- 6wt 12'8" 4pc
- 7wt 13'0" 4pc
- 8wt 13'4" 4pc
by Nick Curcione