TFO has designed a new version of a traveling case that incorporates some innovative features. First and foremost, this new case utilises a 'Honey Comb PE' frame. This means the perimeter of the case has added protection for the rods and reels. The internal dividers also feature this rigid construction to keep the contents where they should be. The internal dividers can be customised with the Duck Footed Hook and Loop edge system. There is even a pair of visual ID sunglass storage pockets that are velour lined. One pair for sunglasses and one pair for readers.
- rigid construction for added protection of gear
- dividers are customisable
- rod lashing straps to prevent movement of rods
- room for reels and fly boxes
- visual ID storage in the lid for sunglasses and digital camera
- oversized zippers
- 5 additional zippered pockets for travel items and more fishing gear
- riveted reinforced carry handle and shoulder strap
Size: 36" x 5" x 10.5"
Volume: 1,890 cubic inches